NPA Centenary Polytechnic, a Government Aided Institution offers Technical Education and training at diploma level in various technological disciplines to male and female who have passed SSLC satisfying the eligibility criteria prescribed by Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Tamilnadu. Our mission is to make the students“ARISE AND SHINE”
Apart from this the institution also wishes to offer formal and non-formal job oriented education programmes, short term evening courses under CIICP at reasonable but competitive cost and courses under Distance Educational scheme.
THE INSTITUTION SEEKS TO ACCOMPLISH THE MISSION BY:
- Striving to develop the institution into a center of excellence.
- Providing opportunities for aspiring members of staff who have thirst for updating their knowledge/Higher studies.
- Making the institution grow to its full maturity in a phased manner.
- Promoting better industry institution interaction, for student’s advantage and their industrial training.
- Developing cordial relationships with Alumni and parents to forge a collective response for institutional and students development to implement student welfare schemes.
- Channeling the interests of the students in a constructive and useful way to themselves and to society, evolving a strategy to uplift the down trodden and the women, resorting to direct action.
- Creating an awareness among students and the public the necessity to keep the environment clean and pollution free by organizing programmes.